[emf-dev] Looking for information on how to implement the EStore interface

I need to implement the EStore interface and I'm looking for a few references on doing this.

I've found the CDO implementation of it here: http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.emf/org.eclipse.emf.cdo/plugins/org.eclipse.emf.cdo/src/org/eclipse/emf/internal/cdo/CDOStore.java?root=Modeling_Project&view=co

What I really want to find is the EStore.EObjectImpl.EStoreImpl class. The EMF book mentions that this is an EStore implementation using HashMap.
I've found the JavaDoc for it but I can't seem to find the source code of this class in CVS because I can't find the package org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl .
Here is the link to it's JavaDoc: http://help.eclipse.org/ganymede/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.emf.doc/references/javadoc/org/eclipse/emf/ecore/impl/EStoreEObjectImpl.EStoreImpl.html

Any help on finding this source code would be greatly appreciated or if you know other resources that would be useful on EStore implementation.

Thanks!!

Chaz Beck

Back to the top