Re: [emf-dev] Please save me from the flags

Kenn,

Oh yes, being able to track multiple releases in one bugzilla would also be very convenient for us. Do you think a bugzilla against Community/Bugzilla has a chance?

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper

Kenn Hussey schrieb:
Eike,

Yes, the list of target milestones in MDT does indeed still have individual version numbers in it (in addition to the milestones and coordinated release names), so my situation is a little different. The flags were really meant for the purposes of the project plan (only), so I'm not so bothered about the fact that they're harder to edit and query (at least for MDT).

I see how it would be hard to determine in which stream a bug is fixed without the flags, though, now that the list of target milestones for EMF has been reduced. JIRA avoids this problem by allowing multiple versions to be tagged against a bug so that you could, for example, set both 'Helios' and 'M2' as the target milestone. I wonder if Bugzilla could be configured similarly...

Cheers,

Kenn