Re: [emf-dev] BPMN Parser

Title: BPMN Parser
Ebrahimi, Mahdi schrieb:

Dear all,

I am a bpmn beginner. I am trying to load a .bpmn file to query its contents, but whatever I did so far, it ended up with "Feature 'version' not found" exception.

That sounds as if you're using an XMLResourceImpl with an XMI file. Having the stack trace available would certainly help, too.

I have consulted all the similar threads in the mailing list, but I've not found any answere yet. Could somebody tell me where to start, please.

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://thegordian.blogspot.com