[emf-dev] EMF Core Builds - Final Daze

Hi all,

Just a note that as of this week, I'm changing EMF Core's build schedule for Galileo Final Daze. The automated weekly I build is disabled. Instead, I'll be doing an RCx S build each week sometime between Friday and Monday (depending on when Eclipse gets its corresponding RC up).

Changes are restricted to fixes for regressions and blocking/critical bugs only at this point, so I don't anticipate a need for I builds in between.

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Steinberg