Re: [modeling-pmc] Re: [emf-dev] Transition Plan for MDT OCL and EMF "QTV" Components?

Hi,

the same is true for us (SAP). Especially interesting to us is Query (where we are working on a potential next major version) and OCL (which then could be integrated with a scalable query to improve the performance of certain expressions) but also the Transactions stuff. We need some internal clarifications prior to an official commitment but I will come back to you ASAP.

Bernd

Zitat von Cédric Brun <cedric.brun@xxxxxxx>:

Hi,

as M2T/Acceleo extensively uses MDT OCL no doubt Obeo will step up and
provide a commiter.  Laurent Goubet provided a few bug reports, sometime
with patches, and would probably be a good candidate as he is also an
M2T/Acceleo commiter and as a matter of fact, Acceleo needs a nice MDT
OCL component to perform perfectly :)

Cédric

Anthony Hunter a écrit :

Hi Christian,

Since IBM originally committed these components and since IBM
definitely requires these components in our Eclipse based modeling
stack, we will not let them go to termination review. The Eclipse
modeling package also requires these. GMF requires these components. I
can go on...

I will find out which of our older IBM committers for these components
would be able to take back their commit rights that have expired.

At worst I will make sure these get through the Galileo release. We
are in the home stretch and cannot let the release fall apart.

Anyone else want to help me with these components for Galileo?

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for "Christian W. Damus" ---03/11/2009 05:34:36
PM---Hello, my PMC, As most of you already know, I have b"Christian W.
Damus" ---03/11/2009 05:34:36 PM---Hello, my PMC, As most of you
already know, I have been unemployed for some time