Re: [emf-dev] Customising the source codes generated from a model by EMF

Hi Yeu-Wen,

Your best bet for an EMF user group is the Eclipse EMF newsgroup http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.tools.emf .

As for your question, I don't remember if there is a tutorial on this, but modifying the generation is possible and you'll have to look into the JET templates for this. On CVS, they're located in org.eclipse.emf.codegen .

Cheers,

Laurent Goubet
Obeo

Yeu-Wen Mak a écrit :
Hi all,

First of all, I am new to this group. I am really looking for a EMF Users group rather than a Developers group, but this is the only EMF mailing list I could find.

If I would like to modify the Java Interfaces that are generated from an EMF model, ie the outputs as a result of right-clicking the root model object in xxx.genmodel, what is the easiest way to achieve that.

To be more specific, the EMF tutorials show an example of how LibraryPackage.java is generated from Library EMF model. Can I customise the generation engine to generate LibrarySessionBean.java for use in EJB3.0 container?

Thank you for your help in advance.

YeuWen
Mobile # +61 (0) 433 488 918

begin:vcard