Re: [emf-dev] EMF 2.3.3 GA?

Exactly.

Taking GMF as an example, the project plan says there is a SR1 and SR2 and that is it.

But I could see us committing a fix to CVS and requesting a build so that we could create a feature patch for an important fix for a product.

Now that PDE in 3.5 M3 has the ability to single-click export and install into running platform, we may not need to run additional maintenance builds anymore, but we still need a committer to check into CVS.

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager: Eclipse Open Source Components

Inactive hide details for Ed Merks ---11/07/2008 03:05:17 PM---I think we should put a stop to spinning releases beyond the twoEd Merks ---11/07/2008 03:05:17 PM---I think we should put a stop to spinning releases beyond the two expected ones release train ones.

Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx>

Eclipse Modelling Framework <emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

11/07/2008 03:05 PM

Re: [emf-dev] EMF 2.3.3 GA?

I think we should put a stop to spinning releases beyond the two expected ones release train ones.

Anthony Hunter wrote:

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image