Re: [emf-dev] Please Have Your EMF and EMFT Plans in Place by End of the Day Sept 30th!

Hi Ed,

I've completed the temporality feature we discussed a while back. I
didn't finish hooking it up the the build machine. However it does
build and unit tests pass in the IDE.

Where do you want to go from here?

Thanks
Jean-Claude