[emf-dev] cannot add type parameter to a class in EMF

This mailing list if for developers of EMF, not support of EMF users. Please use the eclipse.tools.emf newsgroup.

Cheers,

Nick

Simon Chen wrote:
Hi all,

I have a question regarding building ecore models in EMF. I created a
model, trying to add classes. I need to use type parameters,
essentially generics, say node<T>.

However, when I right-click a class, under the "add child" menu, I can
only add EAnnotation, EAttribute, EOperation and EReference. I cannot
find anything related to ETypeParameter anywhere.

BTW, I am using the latest Eclipse with EMF 2.4.

Thanks!

-Simon