[emf-dev] Maintenance Releases Coming Next Week

Hi all,

We're planning to do an early release of our 2.4.1 maintenance release next week, in order to accommodate the schedule of one of our consumers (one that just happens to pay my salary, at that). We'll still do a 2.4.2 in September to line up with the Ganymede fall maintenance release, so nothing should change on that front, except for the version number. If you do want to see any bug fixed in the early 2.4.1 release, you'd best bring it to our attention immediately.

At the same time, we'll also finally close off 2.2.5. That release has been open for almost a year, so it's about time. Hopefully it will be the last in the 2.2 maintenance series, but if there are really still any critical bugs, three and a half years later, we are of course willing to entertain them.

Cheers,
Dave

--
Dave Steinberg