From: emf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:emf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ed Merks
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 12:27 PM
To: Eclipse Modelling Framework
Cc: emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; emf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [emf-dev] Help: Location Package

Jerome,

That class is in the org.eclipse.emf.common plugin/jar.   If you do
File->New->Project...->Eclipse Modeling Framework->Empty EMF Project it
should set up the classpath for you.  It's generally best, in my
opinion, to use plugin projects even for developing stand alone
applications.

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

             "Jerome Jabson

             (jjabson)"

             <jjabson@xxxxxxxx
             m>                        <emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

             Sent by:
cc
             emf-dev-bounces@e

             clipse.org
Subject
                                       [emf-dev] Help: Location Package

             10/16/2007 02:54

             PM

             Please respond to

             Eclipse Modelling

                 Framework

             <emf-dev@eclipse.

                   org>

Hi,

First I want to apologize for posting here, however, eclipse.tools.emf
has been down and I really need help. I have the following error due to:

ResourceSet resourceset = new ResourceSetImpl();

The type org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.NotifierImpl cannot be
resolved. It is indirectly

referenced from required .class files

I have been trying to locate
"org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.NotifierImpl", but I am unable to
find which package of EMF this is in. I have downloaded everything from
the EMF site, and I am still not able to find it.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Once again, I apologize for posting here, but I just don't know where
else I can get help.

Thanks in advance,

emf-dev mailing list
emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx