[emf-dev] Help: Location Package

Hi,

First I want to apologize for posting here, however, eclipse.tools.emf has been down and I really need help. I have the following error due to:

ResourceSet resourceset = new ResourceSetImpl();

The type org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.NotifierImpl cannot be resolved. It is indirectly

referenced from required .class files

I have been trying to locate "org.eclipse.emf.common.notify.impl.NotifierImpl", but I am unable to find which package of EMF this is in. I have downloaded everything from the EMF site, and I am still not able to find it.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Once again, I apologize for posting here, but I just don't know where else I can get help.

Thanks in advance,

Jerome

Back to the top