From: emf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:emf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ed Merks
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 12:25 PM
To: emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; emft-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Bjorn Freeman-Benson
Subject: [emf-dev] Proposal for Ecore Diagram Component

Extended EMF Community,

David Sciamma recently announced his intent to work on a component based
on
GMF's Ecore grapical editor example as well as Topcased's productivity
features to provide a high quality Ecore Diagram Editor.   Attached is
his
proposal:

   (See attached file: EcoreDiagramProposal.zip)

I request the community's approval to create this new component as part
of
the EMFT subproject with David as component lead and Jacques Lescot and
Gilles Cannenterre as a members of the component team.  Please reply
with
+1or -1 on this thread.  Obviously I highly recommend you give a +1.
All
EMF and EMFT committers are eligible to vote, so please take a moment to
do
so.

Graphical editing of Ecore!  Does it get any better?!

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Back to the top