[emf-dev] Re: EMF, EMFT, MDT, M2T : Projects, Components, and Committers (was Re: Portal)

Did you want the still-to-be-created components too? Not sure if
that's a complete list of commiters, but I think these are the
currently planned components for EMFT and MDT:

EMFT   Model Workflow Engine   bkolb
EMFT   Servus   Thiago Tonelli Bartolomei (committer id?)
EMFT   Emfatic   emerks,Miguel Garcia (committer id?)
MDT  OCL Tools   Miguel Garcia,Jibran Shidqie (committer ids?)

There's also the 4 components in M2T I didn't mention, which AFAIK
have no code or commiters yet:

M2T   MTL
M2T   Xpand
M2T   M2T Shared
M2T   M2T Core

On 9/13/07, Bjorn Freeman-Benson <bjorn.freeman-benson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Done. All data is entered into the portal database. You should be able
> to hold component-based elections via the portal now. Thanks for your
> patience.
>
> Nick Boldt wrote:
> > So, assuming that we define a component to be "a folder in CVS with
> > source code which will be built and published on the website/update
> > site", then here's the breakdown:

Back to the top