Re: [emf-dev] Download update site

Hi, Wayne,

Do you mean, downloadable ZIPs of update sites that can be unzipped and used as local update sites in the same way as the Mylar project delivers its builds?

Cheers,

Christian

Christian W. Damus
Component Lead, Eclipse
OCL and EMF-QTV
IBM Rational Software

"Wayne Beaton" <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: emf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/15/07 03:10 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Modelling Framework  <emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[emf-dev] Download update site

I have some folks asking me if they can have a copy of the EMF update site.
They're looking for version 2.2.2.

>From what I can tell, there is no such download on the dev server. I can
take a snapshot of the update site for them, but I'm hoping for a longer
term solution. Is it possible to include such a snapshot as part of the
build process?

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton