[emf-dev] incorporating emf editor into existing RCP

I’m trying to incorporate an editor I generated from my model into an existing RCP. I can successfully use the editor as a plugin to an Eclipse SDK run configuration. However, when I try to use it in my RCP I get the attached error msg.

What I did was followed along with the Library tutorial and generated an RCP from the model. Then, I looked through the generated code for the application and added the necessary parts into my RCP app. I added things like the File menu actions, the openEditor(Workbench, URI) method, etc. I can browse for my model file and after I click “OK” on the error message I see an empty editor window with the correct filename in the title.

I’ve tried to connect to the newsgroup over port 80 but am unable to from my business network. Please reply with any help.

Thanks, Gabe