Re: [emf-dev] New Compare Component for EMFT/EMF

	If your XML may be handled by EMF through the XSD component you should be
able to compare the files. The comparison tool may then merge the
modifications.
 	Enclosed you'll find a screenshot of the engine comparing two XML files (the
XSD comes from the Library sample ).

Regards,

Cédric Brun - Obeo