[emf-dev] Understanding Eclipse modelling framework.........

Hi,
      I was searching on the internet for understanding xmi formats and to convert uml diagrams to xmi and vice versa. And i found emf. The documentation was readily available , besides the usage of emf in eclipse has been explained .However i would like to use the apis for readin and writing xmi . Are there any resources explaining the purpose of the interfaces , or maybe small sniplets explaining their usage ??? .
             For example , how to create a single class and add methods to it........for example in what way is 'EAnnotation' interface used ? and what do you mean by setSource ....etc......? Please dont consider these queries as silly . I am rather interested in EMF and i want to understand how to use it .

--
thanking you  ,
Nadathur Srinivasan Ajay Kumar

Back to the top