Re: [emf-dev] emf2mof

Maddeh,

EMOF and Ecore have quite a straight forward one-to-one correspondence, which is why we can read an EMOF serialization directly as Ecore and can write Ecore directly as serialized EMOF.  The only place you will find details about this is in the code pointed you to already.  If you have remaining more specific/detailed questions, please use the newsgroup for that and keep in mind that while I know what Ecore2EMOF means, and have tried to answer that, I don't know what EMF2MOF means, so take some time to explain some concrete details so I'll be able to answer your questions.  Again, please use the newsgroup for follow-up questions...

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

maddeh mohamed <maddeh_mohamed@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: emf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/28/2006 04:24 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Modelling Framework  <emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[emf-dev] emf2mof

hello,
thanks for answer but my purpose is to understand the EMF2MOF transformation and I need some help for the mapping of MOF concepts in EMF concepts as example
Epackage became MOF package,
like the mapping in UML profile for MOF but instead of UML I want EMF
thanks  for help

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business. _______________________________________________
emf-dev mailing list
emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx