Re: [emf-dev] UML diagrams and Ecore

Victoria,

Please use the newsgroup for questions, rather than the mailing list.   As you figured, Ecore only supports the class diagram subset of UML.  If you want full UML 2.0 support, you could just use the UML2 project's model...

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

victoria beltran <vicbelma@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: emf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/15/2005 01:37 PM

Please respond to
Eclipse Modelling Framework

emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[emf-dev] UML diagrams and Ecore

Hello,

I'm investigating implementations of UML 2.0 meta model and I have a doubt about the core EMF. Which UML diagrams does EMF support? I think that EMF only supports class diagrams but I dont sure...

thanks ever so much

Correo Yahoo!
Comprueba qué es nuevo,
aquí