Re: [emf-dev] What are the plug-in's needed for Eclipse with Rational XDE

Ravi,

Your question is about a product.  You should get your product support from the product provider.  We can only answer questions about EMF, and would prefer that such questions be asked on the newsgroup not on the mailing list.

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

"Ravi Kumar" <r.kumar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: emf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/07/2005 07:39 AM

Please respond to
Eclipse Modelling Framework

<emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[emf-dev] What are the plug-in's needed for Eclipse with Rational        XDE

Hi

 Can you pls help me in regard, What are the plug-in’s available for Integrating Rational XDE with Eclipse 3.0.I need urgent.Let me know about the plug-in details

Thanks in advance
emf-dev mailing list
emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx