[emf-dev] JET to generate c and h code

Hello all,

	Its been a great experience in using the EMF for our modelling.
	Without any arguments i fell flat for the power of EMF (for my
kind of application).

	Now i am stuck up with a conceptual problem:
	I have a huge EMF model in eclipse and i want to generate c and
h files out of this model,
	with the help of JET. Is there anyway that i can configure the
JET to do this.

	I am not sure if i can do this with JET or JET is only for the
java code generation?
	Please let me know any possibilities and any other references
for the examples.

Thanks in advance,
Krishna

Back to the top