Re: [emf-dev] Question regarding CVS Source Code

Please ask user questions on the emf newsgroup, not on this mailing list.

Frank.

"MAZHAR SHAIKH" <mazhar803@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: emf-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/20/2004 08:41 AM

Please respond to
emf-dev

emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[emf-dev] Question regarding CVS Source Code

Hello,

     As been given in the EMF FAQ , The Standaolone EMF is the SDo.. But
when I download it I recive the plugins which compries of a number of jar
files ... I needed the source code of the same..
From where will I get the source code as CVS is also not connecting
properly??