RE: [emf-dev] Newbie question

Boris,

As we keep reminding folks, please ask questions in the newsgroup.  The answer posted there is:

I'm not sure.  I think you have to request a version from them.  Julien reads the newsgroup so he'll probably respond to this posting.

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

"Lublinsky,Boris S." <Boris.Lublinsky@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: emf-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/14/2004 09:36 AM

Please respond to
emf-dev

<emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [emf-dev] Newbie question

Which one works with eclipse 3 and emf 2? Omondo does not support 3