Re: [emf-dev] Newbie question

Tudor,

Please ask questions on the newsgroup.  It sounds like you haven't successfully installed Omondo, which is provided by an external vendor, not by the EMF team.

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

"Tudor Buican" <tudor@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: emf-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/13/2004 06:14 PM

Please respond to
emf-dev

<emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[emf-dev] Newbie question

Hi all.

I just got started with Eclipse (3.0.0) and installed the latest EMF,
GEF, and UML2 (which all apear in the plug-in list). However, when I
tried to create an EMF Diagram/Class Diagram (following the tutorial
instructions), I got as far as the "New/Select a Wizard" dialog, which
showed such choices as "Eclipse Modeling Framework" and "Example EMF
Model Creation Wizards", but no "EMF Diagram". Does anybody know what it
is that I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
-Tudor