Re: [emf-dev] SDO - Where are the data mediators?

Rich,

Mediator implementations are not part of the Open Source SDO
implementation. You should look for IBM internal WDO mediator
implementations, which should have been ported to SDO.

Frank.

             Richard Piazza
             <rpiazza@xxxxxx.c
             Sent by:                  emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             emf-dev-admin@ecl                                          cc
             ipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [emf-dev] SDO - Where are the data
             03/04/2004 12:25          mediators?
             PM

             Please respond to
                  emf-dev

I just downloaded the emf/sdo stuff and I was looking for the mediators to
read and write SDOs to/from db and xml files.

I had been using WDO previously, but was told that was no longer supported.
The SDO white paper still talks about data mediators -
am I missing some classes and/or concept???

        Rich

Rich Piazza
IBM Rational Software
20 Maguire Road