[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[emf-dev] Could the UML's tatechart model be delt with by EMF?
- From: "Guofeng Zhang" <guofengzhang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:06:25 +0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcPZmxfkjLXMTnq/Rty6wbR3UhB/1g==
- Thread-topic: Could the UML's tatechart model be delt with by EMF?
I am new to EMF. I read some EMF article/user's guide on the site, but I feel that EMF can only work with UML's class model. Is that right?
I have a requirement. We have developed a framework that is used to define the workflow based on the state machine. The definition is stored in some XML files which include what states to go, and what classes to invoke etc.
We want to draw the state machine by UML statechart diagram(for example, by using Rose or the tools plug-in to Eclipse), then automatically generated the XML files and the corresponding Java codes in Eclipse.
Is it possible by EMF? If so, I will deeply research on it.
Thank you very much!