Re: [emf-dev] org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui source

Andy,

It's in emf.source_xxx.zip, located on the EMF download page.

Frank.

                      "Crapo, Andrew W
                      (Research)"              To:       "'emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      <crapo@xxxxxxxxxx        cc:
                      >                        Subject:  [emf-dev] org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui source
                      Sent by:
                      emf-dev-admin@ecl
                      ipse.org

                      12/16/2003 02:58
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      emf-dev

I would like to look at the source code for the EMF package
"org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui" but I can't seem to find it. Can someone tell me
where to find it, if it is available. If not, when might it be available?
Andy Crapo
GE Research