Re: [emf-dev] UML to BPEL?

Khanh,

In general we prefer that questions be posted to the EMF newsgroup so that
others in the EMF community can see the questions and answers.  The
newsgroup is accessible from the EMF home page at:

      http://www.eclipse.org

Regarding UML to BPEL, I'm not familiar with BPEL, but I did a Web search
and found the following which I think should be helpful.

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-uml2bpel/

I don't know if this is packaged as a plugin or not.  If you use any
software from alphaWorks, be sure to note the License and Conditions of
Use.  You might check out other sites on the Web as well to see if there is
anything that better meets your needs.

--Gary
 Gary C. Doney
 IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory
 Internet:  doney@xxxxxxxxxx
 Phone:  (408) 463-4498

                      Khanh Vo
                      <khanh.vo@antin.c        To:       emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      om>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [emf-dev] UML to BPEL?
                      emf-dev-admin@ecl
                      ipse.org

                      11/14/2003 05:09
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      emf-dev

Does anyone know how to get a UML to BPEL plugin?

Thanks

Back to the top