Re: [emf-dev] RE: Trouble with the tuturial to generate an EMF Model using XML Schema

emf-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 11/07/2003 07:36:18 PM:

> I upgraded to Eclipse 2.1.2. Now I see the Book.java ..... and the
> com.example.library and com.example.library.impl. I went all the way
> to the end and RAN it. However, I do not see the Library Editor in
> the “About Eclipse Platform Plug-ins.

Hi Khanh,

This type of use-related question belongs on the newsgroup (news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.tools.emf), where other users can benefit from the answer and any discussion that may follow.

I've reposted your messages, along with a reply, in the newsgroup.  Please follow-up there.

Thanks,
Dave

Back to the top