Re: [emf-dev] MOF 2.0

Hi Gonzagues,

   Thanks for bringing this attention to us.
   There will be a meeting on this subject next week. We'll
let you know the answer afterwards.  Have a nice weekend! ;-)

Hsin-Liang Huang  (hlhuang@xxxxxxxxxx, vm:hlhuang@ibmusm50)
408-463-3567, T/L 543-3567   Fax:  408-463-3873

"Gonzagues Jacques" <gjacques@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: emf-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/20/2003 01:57 AM
Please respond to emf-dev