Re: [emf-dev] Help on documentation

Bruno,

It sounds like you've looked at the EMF documentation that we have, which
is something we're working on improving.

There is an EMF forum that is monitored daily where you can ask questions.
It's accessible from the EMF home page under Developer Resources.

There are also support forums for Omondo available at
http://www.forum-omondo.com/.

--Gary
 Gary C. Doney
 IBM Silicon Valley Laboratory
 Internet:  doney@xxxxxxxxxx
 Phone:  (408) 463-4498

                      "Bruno Schroeder"
                      <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.        To:       <emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      puc-rio.br>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                       Subject:  [emf-dev] Help on documentation
                      emf-dev-admin@eclipse.o
                      rg

                      06/11/2003 03:20 PM
                      Please respond to
                      emf-dev

Hi anyone.

             I'm currently working on Eclipse@Rio project
(http://web.teccomm.les.inf.puc-rio.br/eclipse/) at Pontificial Catholic
University at Rio de Janeiro.
             I´ve read all the available documentation on EMF (from
http://www.eclipse.org/emf/ and Catherine Griffin's "Using EMF"
article). I think I still need more documentation.
             Using EMF with OMONDO I realized that for me, it's not clear
wich models can be represented in Ecore.
             Is there anyone who could help me?

             Regards.

Bruno Schroeder
schroeder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx