Re: [emf-dev] clibmod tutorial problems with missing plugins

Hi Andrew,

   According to the website documentation, the plugins you mentioned
below are not prerequisites to clibmod tutorials and they are not
needed for the clibmod tutorials. I am curious where did you see those
plugins in the prerequisites section. :) You would need to be on
Eclipse 2.1 platform in order to use emf_1.0.2_20030326_0335VL.zip though.

  You probably want to post this kind of question on the newsgroup
next time instead of to the mailing list, so that others could
benefit from the answer.  Thanks!

P.S. This is the prerequisites to clibmd tutorials:

Hsin-Liang Huang  (hlhuang@xxxxxxxxxx, vm:hlhuang@ibmusm50)
408-463-3567, T/L 543-3567   Fax:  408-463-3873

                      Andrew Marlow
                      <apm35@xxxxxxxxxx        To:       emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      en.ac.uk>                cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [emf-dev] clibmod tutorial problems with missing plugins
                      emf-dev-admin@ecl
                      ipse.org

                      04/16/2003 09:10
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      emf-dev

I tried the clibmod tutorial and found that when I got to the
bit where I create a GenModel the package list is empty.
I checked the 'prerequisites section and I find that
I am missing the following plugins:

EMF java
EMF java edit
EMF java editor
EMF mapping
EMF mapping UI

I do not know where these plugins are.
The EMF I downloaded is called:
emf_1.0.2_20030326_0335VL.zip.
It does not seem to contain these plugins.
The previous version (emf_1.0.2_20030322_1237VL.zip)
doesn't either.

Any ideas? Are they in an older ZIP file?

Regards,

Andrew M.