Re: [emf-dev] xmi emf project

Miguel,

It's best to discuss usage issues on the newgroup forum so that others will
benefit from the answers, or potentially can even answer them.

Have you tried opening the .xsd file in the Sample XML Schema Editor?
Which version of EMF are you using? (There was a bug in the Oct 4 version
and this sounds a lot like it.)  Have you looked in the
workspace/.metadata/.log file for logged errors?

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 969)

                      "Miguel A. de
                      Miguel"                  To:       <emf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      <mmiguel@xxxxxxx.        cc:
                      es>                      Subject:  [emf-dev] xmi emf project
                      Sent by:
                      emf-dev-admin@ecl
                      ipse.org

                      10/29/2002 03:59
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      emf-dev

Hello,

I've started to used emf and I have some problems
when I use XML (XMI) as source of a new projects.
I've installed xsd plugins, but I can't create the
new project and I've no info from eclipse.

I've downloaded the library.xsd example in the web
server, and when I do the load when I create the project
it does nothing. I've changed the encoding of this file
to encoding (this is what I have found in the doc examples),
and this loads the xsd but I can't get any package to create
the project. When I use xmi files generated with UML tools
(objecteering) I can load the files, but I can't get
packages to create the project.

Do you have any experience with xmi and emf?

Regards,

Miguel