[egit-dev] is there something changed in the history view?

Hi,

I am currently on Egit/JGit 5.7
But i think the history view is completely changed and really not useable anymore for me.

suddenly from a branch where i merged the master branch in i see all the commits first and then after that (going back more then 2 years!!) i see the master branch with commits from today and so on
this results in a huge amount of lines (its very colorful) but completely unusable anymore
It seems to sort first on the latest branch with the latest change or something.

But it should sort if i show multiply branches on the commit or author date.. and then have the lines to each branch (the merge lines)
like it dit before. But what ever i change i never am able to get into that mode again..

So is this a change that is done on purpose or is something else weird happening for me?

Johan

Back to the top