Re: [egit-dev] What was the problem with github and simrel?

On Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 10:29 AM Michael Keppler <Michael.Keppler@xxxxxx> wrote:
I did not see any related bug or change. What caused trouble when trying
to contribute egit-github to 2019-03M1? Just wondering if we can add
some more CI checks or similar things.
  • creating a release involves running many builds and Jenkins is a lot slower than a local build
  • I missed a bug in jgit's tools/version.sh which cost me more time
    fixed this in https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/135206/
  • and then I ran out of time so I decided to skip egit-github for M1 in order to not
    delay the milestone even more. I was already too late, though Fred was so kind
    to include it anyway.
-Matthias

Back to the top