[egit-dev] Getting Reviews of a Pull Request by EGit

Hi there,

My name is Songting and I am currently developing a project which uses EGit. I have sort of looked through the code base and have difficulties finding how to get the review of a certain pull request(basically I'd like to check if the PR is in approval status based on reviews). I notices that PullRequestService only provides getting the comments, which after I try, seems not to include a approved/request-change review. Am i missing something or is this a potential feature in the future? I'd appreciate it if any guidance can be provided.

Thanks,
Songting

Back to the top