Re: [egit-dev] Auto-Stage selected resources broken in Photon?

Thanks for confirming. I'll keep monitoring it as it wasn't working for me the last two days. However, today resetting and redoing the preferences it worked like it should.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/