[egit-dev] Error in Fetch from Gerit for "invisible" review branch

Hi,

we had a crash of our Gerrit server (hardware) and installed a new
one. After a little tweaking everything works again, except that we
get a error during fetch for the "review" branch. See screenshot.

Running "git fetch -f" on the command line fixes that error but I
would like to understand this better.

Two questions:

1.) Does Eclipse EGit UI allow to perform a forced fetch?
2.) What is the "review" branch and how can I see this in the git
command line tooling. git branch -a does not show it.

Thanks for the help, Lars

--
Eclipse Platform project co-lead
CEO vogella GmbH