[egit-dev] Fwd: Key binding for 'Remove From View' when using Team > Synchronize perspective

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pravin Jose <pravinjose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 10:10 AM
Subject: Fwd: Key binding for 'Remove From View' when using Team > Synchronize perspective
To: egit-dev-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pravin Jose <pravinjose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 7:02 AM
To: egit-dev-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi

Could you please provide Key binding for 'Remove From View' when using Team > Synchronize perspective? Please find attached the related screenshot.
I was unable to find 'Remove From View' in Key Binding Option. Hence I was unable to assign a keyboard shortcut.

It would be great if we can get key binding for 'Remove From View' similar to have we have in Window Search results view. Please find attached the screenshot of Search View.

Please let me know if any additional information is needed from me. Thanks! for your help.

Thanks
Pravin