[egit-dev] Query based on creation of organization on github

Hi,

We were quite fascinated by egit library developed you guys. Thanks a ton for that!

We a question, "How do we create an organization using this library?" It works perfectly fine if it is pre-existing.
There are few permissions involved in the creation of the organization. I think the user has to be a site_admin.
We also tried giving him the admin permission, did not quite work.

Kindly let me know if you guys have faced this issue or know how do we solve them.

Regards,
Chaitra.

Back to the top