[egit-dev] Bug in Windows Neon Egit plugin

Hi,

I want to report an issue on Windows Neon and wonder if anyone sees this as well.

When accessing remote repository like pull or push, an unexpected “Password Required” dialog pops up even I configured the correct credentials in the first place.

I don’t really need to fill in the dialog by clicking “Cancel” button and it still works. Anyone knows this issue or is it a know bug for Egit?

- Zhaoxi

Back to the top