Re: [egit-dev] "What versions of Eclipse does EGit target?" Wiki out of date

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 1:33 PM, Andreas Sewe <andreas.sewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

a while ago I asked about which EGit version targets which simultaneous
release version. Matthias kindly provided this information and added it
to the wiki:
>> https://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/FAQ#Latest_builds_of_EGit
>
> Many thanks. This is exactly the information I was looking for.

Unfortunately, that list [1] seems to be slightly out of date:
updates-nightly contains a 4.7.0-SNAPSHOT not yet slated for any
simultaneous release and updates-stable-nightly contains a
4.6.1-SNAPSHOT (presumably for Oxygen). And there doesn't seem to be a
new 4.5.x version for Neon.3; the Wiki still state that "4.5.x [is]
planned for Eclipse 4.6.2 (Neon.2)".

Can someone please update the Wiki so that downstream projects like Code
Recommenders can integration-test against the correct EGit versions.
Thank you.

I updated the wiki, thanks for the heads up

-MatthiasĀ

Back to the top