Re: [egit-dev] Regression: Commit message not being updated in GitHistoryView?

Hello Andrey,

Thank you for the suggestion. The tag sequence was the culprit. If I turn that off, things work.

Hmmm, if the tag sequence is making things slow, maybe start working out the tag sequence once message body and everything else is computed/displayed first?

On the SWT repo, on my quad core with 1000mbs/r/w pci-e drive it takes about 15 seconds for tag sequence to get generated.

Inline image 1

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 6:36 PM, Andrey Loskutov <loskutov@xxxxxx> wrote:
Most likely tags calculation needs lot of time, so you still see the old message. Right click into the message area and disable "show tags".

--
Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

http://google.com/+AndreyLoskutov