[egit-dev] Deadlock / Blocking UI during Computing Differences

Friends of Git,

sometimes (not always) I see a Computing Differences in the Status
line during Git operations. This frequently leads to a popup "Finding
differences" and block / deadlocks my IDE. See screenshot.

Is this a EGit dialog? If yes, could you avoid the dialog?

Best regards Lars

CEO vogella GmbH

Haindaalwisch 17a, 22395 Hamburg
Amtsgericht Hamburg: HRB 127058