Re: [egit-dev] Regression: Commit message not being updated in GitHistoryView?

On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 9:22 PM, Leo Ufimtsev <Leonidas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I've noticed in the last few months with the recent EGits nightlies *1, the commit message isn't getting updated in the GitHistoryView:
Inline image 1

This seems to be a bit of a blocker.

I haven't found a bugzilla bug for this. Before submitting one, are you guys aware of this bug? Does it occur for you guys also?

no, I can't reproduce this problem using the latest EGit nightly 4.7.0.201701060003 on Neon.1 on Mac OS X 10.12.2.
Whenever I select a different commit in the history view the commit message is updated correspondingly.

-Matthias

Back to the top