[egit-dev] Push to gerrit doesn't show confirmation dialogue anymore?

Hello,

In the past when I would push to gerrit, I would get a dialogue with the link to the gerrit review.
Inline image 1

Now the push became passive, and instead I can only get to the dialogue in the "progress" view. To make matters worse, the progress list doesn't appear to be in order and the timestamp in the "Finished' is not the same as my local time. This makes it rather hard to find the result of my push.
Can this be reverted so that the dialogue pops up when you finish a push?
Failing that, is there an option to re-enable the completion dialogue? (I couldn't find?)

Inline image 2

Thank you.

--
Leo Ufimtsev