Re: [egit-dev] Do not expand working Tree on linked editor

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 5:46 PM, Leo Ufimtsev <lufimtse@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I'm an SWT Eclipse Developer on Gtk side.

I work with  lots of repos, (platform.ui/releng/swt/jdt etc..) and like the "Link with selection" feature.
However, it links to the file in the working tree in the git  repository outline (See screenshot 1).
Because of that I loose the overview of the git repositories.
However, I often need to click on the git repositories for general interactions with different repositories. So I have to minimize the thing, scroll up, find the selected repo etc...

Is it possible to have it so that it doesn't expand into the working tree when linked, just highlights the most relevant repository? (See screenshot 2).
If not, is there an open feature request for this?

I think it would be ok to add an option to get this behaviour.
I couldn't find any feature request for this.

-Matthias

Back to the top