Re: [egit-dev] Mapping on updates-*-nightly to simrel contributions?

On 21.09.16 23:03, Matthias Sohn wrote:
> So we will ship 4.5.x with Neon.2. The x depends on how many service
> releases we create until Neon.2

OK, got it. In particular, there is no build yet for the EGit version
that targets Oxygen, as you are busy working towards Neon.3 right now.

> I now documented this here
> https://wiki.eclipse.org/EGit/FAQ#Latest_builds_of_EGit

Many thanks. This is exactly the information I was looking for. I've put
a link to it in our .target files [1], so that it doesn't get lost.

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1] <https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/81656/>

--