[egit-dev] Mapping on updates-*-nightly to simrel contributions?

Hi EGit Developers,

we (Code Recommenders) have EGit as one of our upstream dependencies.

The question I have is which update site to build against for our Neon
and Oxygen simrel contributions, respectively, to detect any API
breakage ASAP.

Ideally (from our point of view)  EGit would offer two (nightly) update
sites which will "converge" to EGit's (next) Neon and Oxygen
contributions, respectively.

Now, at the moment
<http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-stable-nightly> contains a
4.5.x snapshot and <http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-nightly>
contains a 4.6.x snapshot.

Alas, from [1] I cannot tell whether 4.5.x (released tomorrow) will be
your Neon.2 contribution and hence our Neon target platform should point
at updates-stable-nightly.

Is there any documentation on which nightly is heading for which simrel
release?

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1] <http://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.egit>